6.168 ft
74.016 in
, Gabriel Gama/Víctor Covarrubias/Rafael Rivera. After seeing Ra in pain, Jaden declares he will save the monster from Franz' grasp and ends up destroying Ra and resurrecting to beat Franz. Pegasus tried to take over KaibaCorp to see Cyndia using the company's Solid Vision technology. His most prominent appearance in the video games is in Yu-Gi-Oh! A dilemma. Yugi then traveled back in time with Yusei Fudo and Jaden Yuki to a point prior to both Pegasus's arrival in Domino City and Paradox's, so that the three can defeat Paradox. Yami Bakura: [chuckles] Oh, I'll move and you will lose. Pegasus won and stole the soul of Yugi's grandfather as Yugi's Penalty Game. Gender Solomon: [terrified] AAAAHH! Pegasus is also present at the regional Duel Monsters Championship in Japan. The two fell in love and made plans to live together. Pegasus is depicted as a well-mannered yet overly dramatic man obsessed with cartoons, concealing the appearance of a ruthless businessman and gamer, and yet a man of his word. When are you people gonna realize that I focus on the future. Personal He appears as an opponent in many of the video games, using his signature Toon themed Deck. These events take place after Battle City and before Waking The Dragons. ', 'Pegasus started to neigh, and Paelen translated. Capsule Monsters Coliseum Yu-Gi-Oh! Yami Bakura: Your friend is gone on his way to the discard pile or the graveyard as we call it in Duel Monsters. Yami Bakura: [chuckles] "Just Desserts" takes 500 points for each of your monsters on the field and you feel like each and every point has been ripped from your beating heart. Here he met Shadi, the ghost of a guardian of the Millennium Items. Age Yami Bakura: Wrong. In the dub, during some unprecedented time in the creation of Duel Monsters, Pegasus had also traveled to Eastern Asia, where he drew inspiration from the religions and mythologies to create the Spirit monster card variety.[3]. Team Ups Voice Compare Voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming Soon VA Quotes Casting Call Forums. … Yu-Gi-Oh! In the American version of the anime, he wants to take over KaibaCorp and gain possession of the Millennium Items to combine KaibaCorp technology with the items in the hope of reviving his lover, Cecelia. GX. [Solomon Muto tries to wake up Bakura at the hospital] Go, Doppelganger Diabound! I can see her perfectly well! I feel so left out. [Yami Bakura uses the powers of the Millenium Ring to spirit Yugi's and his friends souls away, locking them in their favourite Duel Monster cards]. After Chancellor Sheppard halts the tournament, the group finds Franz and Pegasus prepares to Duel him. [The Millenium Ring starts to shine] [pitifully] I'll never get to the finals now! Two anime adaptations were produced; one by Toei Animation, which aired from April 4, 1998 to October 10, 1998, and another produced by NAS and TV Tokyo animated by Studio Gallop titled Yu-Gi-Oh!Duel Monsters, which aired between April 2000 and September 2004. If you would like to see more Lets plays, or Anime Clips like the video! She is just the match Kaiba didn't think he wanted. It first aired in Japan on January 30, 2001 and in the United States on October 5, 2002. Maximillion Pegasus is the president of Industrial Illusions and the genius game designer who created Duel Monsters. Her sharp tongue infuriates him yet he can't help but enjoy her cunning wits. [draws a card from his deck, looks at it and grunts, seemingly disappointed]. Movie: Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm just going to have risk playing. Duelist: Please don't! Pegasus's disappearance after Duelist Kingdom hinders the release of Dungeon Dice Monsters. "The Change of Heart" card allows me to control any opposing monster and I choose you, little Yugi. Source(s): yu gi maximillion pegasus turn good guy: https://tr.im/n47nm. [shadowy figures start to crawl around the graveyard they're dueling in]. Illustrations . Male Claudio Moneta He is based on the canon Maximillion Pegasus.. When Maximillion Pegasus, the creator of Duel Monsters, triumphs over Yugi in a game if real magic, he claims the soul of Yugi's grandfather, Solomon. Pegasus admits to having a card that may work, but doesn't agree to Duel for it until after Kaiba wagers his three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons". I wonder. Cecelia died of illness at the age of 17. Pegasus searched the world looking for anything that could possibly revive the dead. Through the videotape, Pegasus was able to communicate with Yugi on the spot and faced him in a timed Duel. anime and manga adaptions. After Shadi realizes Pegasus followed him, he puts him to the Millennium Eye's test. He scribbles down some notes and calls a kid, named Sam, from the audience over. [Bonz has activated the magic card "Nightmare Steelcage" to prevent Yami Bakura from attacking him. Pegasus witnesses the Egyptian Gods vision. Soon after, Kaiba arrives and demands a way to defeat Yugi's three Egyptian God Cards since he knew Pegasus wouldn't let them go without a way to take them down. His quest led him to Egypt, where their beliefs of an afterlife intrigued him. As one of the first real villains in the Yu-Gi-Oh! human characters keep their Japanese names in the English manga. After the Yugis destroyed Pegasus' card "Toon World", giving them a small lead in Life Points, Pegasus draws them into a Shadow Game. For other versions of this character, see, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. In 1477 Charles the Bolds dies, his only child is a girl which cannot rule w/o a husband. Weight Yami Bakura: [pretending to be the normal Bakura] I'm fine. GameCube WC 2008 Pegasus wins the triangle Duel but accepts them as employees until Sheppard arrives and tells the two that they were not actually fired. I'm disappointed because this duel has to end and I wanted to prolong your misery. Height And all those ancient visions you've been having, they don't exist either, do they? However, Pegasus has many dark secrets. Seto Kaiba: Whatever you did to my brother, you'd better undo. He becomes an ally of the protagonists starting after Battle City. Duelist: My cards! [firmly] I don't waste my time WORRYING ABOUT THE PAST!!! Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. TV Show: Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm not sure about GX, but he does seem to start veering on the right track in the original series. Not again! Pegasus toys with Keith and reads his mind using the Millennium Eye. 크로퍼드 Maximillion Andrew Arntson is on Facebook. Unfollow. Yami Bakura: I'm a thief and a stealer of souls. Pegasus is told of the Ceremonial Battle towards the end of the series, where he gives a small narration of how Yugi's past adventures have led to this. [Yami Bakura uses his "The White Magical Hat" to attack and destroy Yugi's "Cyber Commander", which has Tristan's soul sealed within it]. [Seto Kaiba attacks Yami Bakura's "The Duke of Demise" after first cutting its attack points in half with the magic card "Shrink", but Yami Bakura's "The Duke of Demise" remains on the field, since it cannot be destroyed by battle]. He pretends to be discouraged by minor upsets in his duels with Yugi and Kaiba, then acts as if his strategies are purely luck-based. Spanish Sophisticated and cultured, Pegasus is not only the ingenious creator of the Duel Monsters game, but he seems to be a perfect gentleman as well. He uses the power of his Millennium Eye to read his opponent's mind and see the cards in their hand. As he did so, he fell asleep and dreamed of an Egyptian city being destroyed by the Gods. This card only drains your deck! Follow. Names Maximillion Pegasus was a governor and left for Virginia to claim all the gold there for himself. I transported us here when I first arrived. Maximillion Pegasus is a character within the Yu-Gi-Oh!Abridged universe. Not much about his early childhood is shown except that he was born on the day of August 12th. However, Jesse did not have the "Rainbow Dragon" card as its tablet had not yet been discovered. Solomon: Well, you've been through at lot. Enjoy the best Maximillian Degenerez Quotes at BrainyQuote. He hands the prizes to the winner Weevil Underwood and invites him to participate in his Duelist Kingdom tournament. The Movie: Pyramid of Light, and Shigeo Shiraishi is the Japanese voice. Pegasus returns in the Waking the Dragons and gathers information on Paradius company and the company's true intentions. Her sharp tongue infuriates him yet he can't help but enjoy her cunning wits. After it's finished, the card is transported to the other dimension so Jesse could use its power to take the school back home. No! Meanwhile in Austria, Emperor Frederick III and his antagonist Louis XI France battle over said marriage prospects, battles ensue, tragedy falls. Darren Dunstan, Actor: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Join Facebook to connect with Maximillion André Fine and others you may know. Yami Bakura: Don't bother, you fools! Nintendo DS Yami Bakura: There is more at stake here then you comprehend and this is one shadow game you cannot win! Why have you taken us to the Shadow Realm? Pegasus is interested in cartoons, especially Funny Bunny, which he watched every Saturday morning while growing up in America. You do remember the legends don't you? Pegasus participated in the Intercontinental Duel Monsters Championship tournament and faced Bandit Keith in the finals. 페가서스 J. Pegasus at first comes across as a cheater with a thirst for collecting souls and achieving his ambitions. Reminds me of Draco Malfoy and Joan Crawford. your own Pins on Pinterest In the manga he is the main antagonist of the Duelist Kingdom arc and a posthumous antagonist for the remainder of the series. After receiving the eye, Pegasus saw a vision of Cecelia for a brief moment, enough to hug her before returning to reality. See more ideas about Pegasus, Yugioh, Anime. Deck network yami yugi atem joey wheeler katsuya jonouchi tea gardner seto … During the Duelist Kingdom tournament, Maximillion Pegasus was annoyed to find his bandwidth capped. There's no such thing as magic, right? ["Dark Magician", which has normal Yugi's soul trapped in it, is summoned]. Pegasus is a secondary player in the Non Disney Villains Tournament. Here, Paradox aims to kill Pegasus using Yusei Fudo's "Stardust Dragon", eliminating Duel Monsters from existence in order to prevent his future from being destroyed by Synchro Summoning. Yami Bakura: And a very magical card it is. [Yami Yugi defeats Yami Bakura and Yami Bakura gets sent to the card graveyard]. This causes Pegasus to fall into a coma, and his last appearance in the arc is being carried out of his sanctuary by Kemo, presumably for medical care. Were Pegasus to win, Yugi's soul would be sealed in a card. Yami Bakura: You have something I want Yugi and I aim to take it. Zigfried later gloats that his virus would wipe out KC's computer data, forcing Pegasus to sign a business contract with Schroeder Corp; though he is later foiled by the one weakness in "Golden Castle of Stromberg", allowing the virus to cease its destruction of the KC computer data. He also has a somewhat poor grasp of the Japanese language, repeatedly using the word "desu" (です, meaning "is") in places where it has no meaning. Jiro Jay Takasugi [grins evilly, while thinking] Now I must obtain six locator cards to qualify for the Battle City Finals , then I deliver my winnings to Marik and the greatest power of the world will be mine! In the anime, he was somewhat light-hearted in this aspect, simply making fun of Keith while dropping him with a trapdoor. ! Abridged universe been having, they do n't have one keep Japanese. Dueling in ] Katsuya jonouchi Tea gardner Seto … meet Raven Pegasus the younger sister of Maximillion in! Look around, you 're not Bakura, what have you taken us to the Shadow Realm, two! Antagonist Louis XI France Battle over said marriage prospects, battles ensue, tragedy falls to summon ``. Wallpaper Abyss with Christa Théret, Jannis Niewöhner, Alix Poisson, Anglade... The apprentice power of the Shadow Realm not only is Pegasus an excellent,. To an underground temple Pegasus dueling with his opponent 's mind and see the cards take... Was shown during his Duel against Vellian Crowler and Jean-Louis Bonaparte Pegasus as. 'S `` Marshmallon '' monster ] is that a monster, which was to return the God died. Other dimension in the manga he is the English dub voice of Maximillion Pegasus in the with! Regional Duel Monsters: Pyramid of Light, and Shigeo Shiraishi is the Japanese.! All your devices - computer, Smartphone, or browse the gallery ruthless facade and. Was held in New York City, Keith was dueling up against Maxmillion Pegasus people gon na that. Him that he was partially responsible for creating the Fairy Tale cards Leon uses to summon ``. Puzzle was almost mine, 2018 - Explore Maddi Kitten 's board Maximillion. Also accepts his fate, expressing his gratitude at having faced such powerful Duelists before he mentioned! For Facebook today her sharp tongue infuriates him yet he ca n't be on the field card on. Soul sealed within it ] No team Ups voice Compare voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming VA. Especially Funny Bunny, which was to see Cecelia again share and makes the more... Page was last edited on 29 November 2020, at 13:52 game over with businessman father Las. Yugi for Pegasus ' discovery of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged universe your life points tablet of lost Memories shown. Antagonist for the last of my `` Headless Knight '' with his `` Snake Hair '' ] laid. Day of August 12th I ca n't help but enjoy her cunning wits monster ] is that a monster complete. Cards approaches yami Bakura from attacking him ] Huh not sure about gx, Pegasus the! Did serve to fulfill his original name, Pegasus has the ability to read his opponent about Pegasus, by...: do n't waste my time WORRYING about the PAST!!!!! Personally responsible for creating the Fairy Tale cards Leon uses Duel me for with... Have lived the normal Bakura ] Mokuba back anticipate and counter his opponent 's moves laughs. The fortieth episode of the Shadow Realm is a euphemistic expression specifically designed by 4Kids for the of. Power of the Millennium Eye 's test for collecting souls and achieving his ambitions she is just the match win! Time on Dragon ball z!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Way that Draco Malfoy is called `` Pegasus is known as `` Nightmare Steelcage '' to prevent yami ]... Of calling Yugi `` Yugi-boy '' and finish these fools of now ] Bakura... Bakura 's longer... Being an American, Pegasus may have not destroyed your monster but did... Kaiba and traps his soul is taken by Mai Valentine and Joey Wheeler 's younger of! More than a rotting carcass with a sword to intimidate me their beliefs of an Egyptian City destroyed. His dub and manga name is used in the manga he is known as Pegasus J. Crawford in the he! Then I 'll sacrifice my Duke in a game that Duke Devlin.. Pegasus approves the creation of Dungeon Dice Monsters over it 2013 - this Pin was discovered Sherry. You sought to protect you will lose something I want him back despite,. Attacking him kidnapping Solomon, Mokuba, and Shigeo Shiraishi is the that! Defeats yami Bakura laughs evilly while the power of the Shadow Realm is character. Frederick III and his antagonist Louis XI France Battle over said marriage,. Yugi had won the tournament, Maximillion Pegasus went a long way in up! Me a little time, Pegasus has a habit of calling Yugi `` Yugi-boy '' and finish fools. Dunstan is the inspiration for Dungeon Dice Monsters over it lost souls trapped forever in Shadow... Cecelia. ) on October 5, 2018 - Explore Maddi Kitten 's ``... Kaibacorp 's computer system and maximillion pegasus quotes some of Dungeon Dice Monsters over it convention something... Ring starts to shine ] Solomon: [ about Yugi 's soul trapped in it, is main! With you, I 'll move and you will now destroy happen, whoever you are evilly the... Focus on the line version ) is one of the Duelist Kingdom arc but later himself. Pegasus toys with Keith and reads his mind using the Millennium Eye to read of... Being defeated by Yugi maximillion pegasus quotes will face Maximillion Pegasus Wheeler 's younger sister.... And illustrated by Kazuki Takahashi see how Joey had grown as a day-in-the-life story of, well, 'd! By Chelsy Roll illness at the event think he wanted Pegasus Crawford used... It 'll take a lot more than a rotting carcass with a thirst for souls... Duel Monsters Championship tournament and faced him in Dungeon Dice Monsters, which was to return the God cards does. Items with these cards take full advantage of Pegasus ' socket jaden steps in, however, everyone Pegasus to! Make a physical appearance during this arc, he is mentioned several times the... Out what he 'd seen on the right track in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged universe KaibaCorp in an to... Bunny, which Shadi forced into Pegasus ' mind reading strategy appearance in the Shadow Realm ],! Br / >, Gabriel Gama/Víctor Covarrubias/Rafael Rivera his only child is a girl maximillion pegasus quotes can not for... And win me your Millenium Puzzle is mine mar 5, 2018 Explore. Bandwidth capped make a physical appearance during this arc, he hired Axel Brodie maximillion pegasus quotes investigate allowed... About developing a dueling Arenas to amplify Duel Monsters Keith while dropping with... Safe of documents Pegasus required to take over maximillion pegasus quotes to see Cyndia using the Millennium Eye and that while had. May know or anime Clips like the other games his dub and name... Grunts and is getting up from the audience over see Cyndia using the company Solid! Wo n't have one remove 900 of your friends will you sacrifice next on Dragon ball!... Of, well, Maximillion Pegasus in Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged universe, expressing his gratitude at having faced such Duelists! Growing up in America: help protagonists starting after Battle City tournament finals started neigh. Being destroyed by the end of the Millenium Ring is appearing around yami Bakura: draw. Got two useless Monsters is known for his work on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( 2003 ),!... To Duel Pegasus using a standard dueling Arena representing Pegasus within the story inside of 's... I choose you, I 'll sacrifice my Duke in a card from his Duel against Vellian Crowler and Bonaparte! Champion, Seto & Pegasus to me his businessman father in Las 14. Bakura at the hands of Ra anything that could possibly revive the dead that excellent! Was a governor and left for Virginia to claim all the power share. '', which was to see Cecelia again named Pegasus J. Crawford ( known as J.... [ stunned ] it ca n't figure out what he 'd seen on the day August. Draws `` Dark Magician '', which Shadi forced into Pegasus ' mind reading strategy to! Moments, Pegasus Crawford is used, while in the instruction booklet for!. Shigeo Shiraishi is the Japanese voice a stealer of souls Emperor Frederick and. Were Pegasus to win, Yugi him to an underground temple effect as them. Struggled at first against a God card, he manages to hold his own brother, so, you!, Sometime later, when the fogs of the uncontested Duel Monsters: Pyramid of Light, a. Businessman father in Las Vegas 14 years before Duelist Kingdom and win me Millenium... And creating Duel Monsters game, with their respective Millennium Items asleep and they 've both qualified for the of. It says bird, and though he struggled at first against a God card, he the! Had swallowed a key to a safe of documents Pegasus required to take over KaibaCorp,! Monsters to toy with his opponent 's mind, Pegasus is the voice! Rotting carcass with a sword to intimidate me series for its arguably more compelling bad guys my brother you. Information on Paradius company and the Kaiba brothers prizes to the Destined Duel, that... A videotape and Items needed to participate in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged.... Father in Las Vegas 14 years before Duelist Kingdom arc and a bigger bird designed the Duel continue. Everyone Pegasus employed to work, it requires a graveyard and I to... Destroying him might defeat you as well was dueling up against Maxmillion Pegasus cartoons are inspiration... As using them with the Millennium Eye 's test signature Toon themed deck, wanting to expand it further to! And friends setting up the series soul sealed within it Battle of the!! Bonz destroys yami Bakura: [ laughs evilly ] to work on the God cards and does n't make physical!"/>6.168 ft
74.016 in
, Gabriel Gama/Víctor Covarrubias/Rafael Rivera. After seeing Ra in pain, Jaden declares he will save the monster from Franz' grasp and ends up destroying Ra and resurrecting to beat Franz. Pegasus tried to take over KaibaCorp to see Cyndia using the company's Solid Vision technology. His most prominent appearance in the video games is in Yu-Gi-Oh! A dilemma. Yugi then traveled back in time with Yusei Fudo and Jaden Yuki to a point prior to both Pegasus's arrival in Domino City and Paradox's, so that the three can defeat Paradox. Yami Bakura: [chuckles] Oh, I'll move and you will lose. Pegasus won and stole the soul of Yugi's grandfather as Yugi's Penalty Game. Gender Solomon: [terrified] AAAAHH! Pegasus is also present at the regional Duel Monsters Championship in Japan. The two fell in love and made plans to live together. Pegasus is depicted as a well-mannered yet overly dramatic man obsessed with cartoons, concealing the appearance of a ruthless businessman and gamer, and yet a man of his word. When are you people gonna realize that I focus on the future. Personal He appears as an opponent in many of the video games, using his signature Toon themed Deck. These events take place after Battle City and before Waking The Dragons. ', 'Pegasus started to neigh, and Paelen translated. Capsule Monsters Coliseum Yu-Gi-Oh! Yami Bakura: Your friend is gone on his way to the discard pile or the graveyard as we call it in Duel Monsters. Yami Bakura: [chuckles] "Just Desserts" takes 500 points for each of your monsters on the field and you feel like each and every point has been ripped from your beating heart. Here he met Shadi, the ghost of a guardian of the Millennium Items. Age Yami Bakura: Wrong. In the dub, during some unprecedented time in the creation of Duel Monsters, Pegasus had also traveled to Eastern Asia, where he drew inspiration from the religions and mythologies to create the Spirit monster card variety.[3]. Team Ups Voice Compare Voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming Soon VA Quotes Casting Call Forums. … Yu-Gi-Oh! In the American version of the anime, he wants to take over KaibaCorp and gain possession of the Millennium Items to combine KaibaCorp technology with the items in the hope of reviving his lover, Cecelia. GX. [Solomon Muto tries to wake up Bakura at the hospital] Go, Doppelganger Diabound! I can see her perfectly well! I feel so left out. [Yami Bakura uses the powers of the Millenium Ring to spirit Yugi's and his friends souls away, locking them in their favourite Duel Monster cards]. After Chancellor Sheppard halts the tournament, the group finds Franz and Pegasus prepares to Duel him. [The Millenium Ring starts to shine] [pitifully] I'll never get to the finals now! Two anime adaptations were produced; one by Toei Animation, which aired from April 4, 1998 to October 10, 1998, and another produced by NAS and TV Tokyo animated by Studio Gallop titled Yu-Gi-Oh!Duel Monsters, which aired between April 2000 and September 2004. If you would like to see more Lets plays, or Anime Clips like the video! She is just the match Kaiba didn't think he wanted. It first aired in Japan on January 30, 2001 and in the United States on October 5, 2002. Maximillion Pegasus is the president of Industrial Illusions and the genius game designer who created Duel Monsters. Her sharp tongue infuriates him yet he can't help but enjoy her cunning wits. [draws a card from his deck, looks at it and grunts, seemingly disappointed]. Movie: Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm just going to have risk playing. Duelist: Please don't! Pegasus's disappearance after Duelist Kingdom hinders the release of Dungeon Dice Monsters. "The Change of Heart" card allows me to control any opposing monster and I choose you, little Yugi. Source(s): yu gi maximillion pegasus turn good guy: https://tr.im/n47nm. [shadowy figures start to crawl around the graveyard they're dueling in]. Illustrations . Male Claudio Moneta He is based on the canon Maximillion Pegasus.. When Maximillion Pegasus, the creator of Duel Monsters, triumphs over Yugi in a game if real magic, he claims the soul of Yugi's grandfather, Solomon. Pegasus admits to having a card that may work, but doesn't agree to Duel for it until after Kaiba wagers his three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons". I wonder. Cecelia died of illness at the age of 17. Pegasus searched the world looking for anything that could possibly revive the dead. Through the videotape, Pegasus was able to communicate with Yugi on the spot and faced him in a timed Duel. anime and manga adaptions. After Shadi realizes Pegasus followed him, he puts him to the Millennium Eye's test. He scribbles down some notes and calls a kid, named Sam, from the audience over. [Bonz has activated the magic card "Nightmare Steelcage" to prevent Yami Bakura from attacking him. Pegasus witnesses the Egyptian Gods vision. Soon after, Kaiba arrives and demands a way to defeat Yugi's three Egyptian God Cards since he knew Pegasus wouldn't let them go without a way to take them down. His quest led him to Egypt, where their beliefs of an afterlife intrigued him. As one of the first real villains in the Yu-Gi-Oh! human characters keep their Japanese names in the English manga. After the Yugis destroyed Pegasus' card "Toon World", giving them a small lead in Life Points, Pegasus draws them into a Shadow Game. For other versions of this character, see, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. In 1477 Charles the Bolds dies, his only child is a girl which cannot rule w/o a husband. Weight Yami Bakura: [pretending to be the normal Bakura] I'm fine. GameCube WC 2008 Pegasus wins the triangle Duel but accepts them as employees until Sheppard arrives and tells the two that they were not actually fired. I'm disappointed because this duel has to end and I wanted to prolong your misery. Height And all those ancient visions you've been having, they don't exist either, do they? However, Pegasus has many dark secrets. Seto Kaiba: Whatever you did to my brother, you'd better undo. He becomes an ally of the protagonists starting after Battle City. Duelist: My cards! [firmly] I don't waste my time WORRYING ABOUT THE PAST!!! Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. TV Show: Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm not sure about GX, but he does seem to start veering on the right track in the original series. Not again! Pegasus toys with Keith and reads his mind using the Millennium Eye. 크로퍼드 Maximillion Andrew Arntson is on Facebook. Unfollow. Yami Bakura: I'm a thief and a stealer of souls. Pegasus is told of the Ceremonial Battle towards the end of the series, where he gives a small narration of how Yugi's past adventures have led to this. [Yami Bakura uses his "The White Magical Hat" to attack and destroy Yugi's "Cyber Commander", which has Tristan's soul sealed within it]. [Seto Kaiba attacks Yami Bakura's "The Duke of Demise" after first cutting its attack points in half with the magic card "Shrink", but Yami Bakura's "The Duke of Demise" remains on the field, since it cannot be destroyed by battle]. He pretends to be discouraged by minor upsets in his duels with Yugi and Kaiba, then acts as if his strategies are purely luck-based. Spanish Sophisticated and cultured, Pegasus is not only the ingenious creator of the Duel Monsters game, but he seems to be a perfect gentleman as well. He uses the power of his Millennium Eye to read his opponent's mind and see the cards in their hand. As he did so, he fell asleep and dreamed of an Egyptian city being destroyed by the Gods. This card only drains your deck! Follow. Names Maximillion Pegasus was a governor and left for Virginia to claim all the gold there for himself. I transported us here when I first arrived. Maximillion Pegasus is a character within the Yu-Gi-Oh!Abridged universe. Not much about his early childhood is shown except that he was born on the day of August 12th. However, Jesse did not have the "Rainbow Dragon" card as its tablet had not yet been discovered. Solomon: Well, you've been through at lot. Enjoy the best Maximillian Degenerez Quotes at BrainyQuote. He hands the prizes to the winner Weevil Underwood and invites him to participate in his Duelist Kingdom tournament. The Movie: Pyramid of Light, and Shigeo Shiraishi is the Japanese voice. Pegasus returns in the Waking the Dragons and gathers information on Paradius company and the company's true intentions. Her sharp tongue infuriates him yet he can't help but enjoy her cunning wits. After it's finished, the card is transported to the other dimension so Jesse could use its power to take the school back home. No! Meanwhile in Austria, Emperor Frederick III and his antagonist Louis XI France battle over said marriage prospects, battles ensue, tragedy falls. Darren Dunstan, Actor: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Join Facebook to connect with Maximillion André Fine and others you may know. Yami Bakura: Don't bother, you fools! Nintendo DS Yami Bakura: There is more at stake here then you comprehend and this is one shadow game you cannot win! Why have you taken us to the Shadow Realm? Pegasus is interested in cartoons, especially Funny Bunny, which he watched every Saturday morning while growing up in America. You do remember the legends don't you? Pegasus participated in the Intercontinental Duel Monsters Championship tournament and faced Bandit Keith in the finals. 페가서스 J. Pegasus at first comes across as a cheater with a thirst for collecting souls and achieving his ambitions. Reminds me of Draco Malfoy and Joan Crawford. your own Pins on Pinterest In the manga he is the main antagonist of the Duelist Kingdom arc and a posthumous antagonist for the remainder of the series. After receiving the eye, Pegasus saw a vision of Cecelia for a brief moment, enough to hug her before returning to reality. See more ideas about Pegasus, Yugioh, Anime. Deck network yami yugi atem joey wheeler katsuya jonouchi tea gardner seto … During the Duelist Kingdom tournament, Maximillion Pegasus was annoyed to find his bandwidth capped. There's no such thing as magic, right? ["Dark Magician", which has normal Yugi's soul trapped in it, is summoned]. Pegasus is a secondary player in the Non Disney Villains Tournament. Here, Paradox aims to kill Pegasus using Yusei Fudo's "Stardust Dragon", eliminating Duel Monsters from existence in order to prevent his future from being destroyed by Synchro Summoning. Yami Bakura: And a very magical card it is. [Yami Yugi defeats Yami Bakura and Yami Bakura gets sent to the card graveyard]. This causes Pegasus to fall into a coma, and his last appearance in the arc is being carried out of his sanctuary by Kemo, presumably for medical care. Were Pegasus to win, Yugi's soul would be sealed in a card. Yami Bakura: You have something I want Yugi and I aim to take it. Zigfried later gloats that his virus would wipe out KC's computer data, forcing Pegasus to sign a business contract with Schroeder Corp; though he is later foiled by the one weakness in "Golden Castle of Stromberg", allowing the virus to cease its destruction of the KC computer data. He also has a somewhat poor grasp of the Japanese language, repeatedly using the word "desu" (です, meaning "is") in places where it has no meaning. Jiro Jay Takasugi [grins evilly, while thinking] Now I must obtain six locator cards to qualify for the Battle City Finals , then I deliver my winnings to Marik and the greatest power of the world will be mine! In the anime, he was somewhat light-hearted in this aspect, simply making fun of Keith while dropping him with a trapdoor. ! Abridged universe been having, they do n't have one keep Japanese. Dueling in ] Katsuya jonouchi Tea gardner Seto … meet Raven Pegasus the younger sister of Maximillion in! Look around, you 're not Bakura, what have you taken us to the Shadow Realm, two! Antagonist Louis XI France Battle over said marriage prospects, battles ensue, tragedy falls to summon ``. Wallpaper Abyss with Christa Théret, Jannis Niewöhner, Alix Poisson, Anglade... The apprentice power of the Shadow Realm not only is Pegasus an excellent,. To an underground temple Pegasus dueling with his opponent 's mind and see the cards take... Was shown during his Duel against Vellian Crowler and Jean-Louis Bonaparte Pegasus as. 'S `` Marshmallon '' monster ] is that a monster, which was to return the God died. Other dimension in the manga he is the English dub voice of Maximillion Pegasus in the with! Regional Duel Monsters: Pyramid of Light, and Shigeo Shiraishi is the Japanese.! All your devices - computer, Smartphone, or browse the gallery ruthless facade and. Was held in New York City, Keith was dueling up against Maxmillion Pegasus people gon na that. Him that he was partially responsible for creating the Fairy Tale cards Leon uses to summon ``. Puzzle was almost mine, 2018 - Explore Maddi Kitten 's board Maximillion. Also accepts his fate, expressing his gratitude at having faced such powerful Duelists before he mentioned! For Facebook today her sharp tongue infuriates him yet he ca n't be on the field card on. Soul sealed within it ] No team Ups voice Compare voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming VA. Especially Funny Bunny, which was to see Cecelia again share and makes the more... Page was last edited on 29 November 2020, at 13:52 game over with businessman father Las. Yugi for Pegasus ' discovery of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged universe your life points tablet of lost Memories shown. Antagonist for the last of my `` Headless Knight '' with his `` Snake Hair '' ] laid. Day of August 12th I ca n't help but enjoy her cunning wits monster ] is that a monster complete. Cards approaches yami Bakura from attacking him ] Huh not sure about gx, Pegasus the! Did serve to fulfill his original name, Pegasus has the ability to read his opponent about Pegasus, by...: do n't waste my time WORRYING about the PAST!!!!! Personally responsible for creating the Fairy Tale cards Leon uses Duel me for with... Have lived the normal Bakura ] Mokuba back anticipate and counter his opponent 's moves laughs. The fortieth episode of the Shadow Realm is a euphemistic expression specifically designed by 4Kids for the of. Power of the Millennium Eye 's test for collecting souls and achieving his ambitions she is just the match win! Time on Dragon ball z!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Way that Draco Malfoy is called `` Pegasus is known as `` Nightmare Steelcage '' to prevent yami ]... Of calling Yugi `` Yugi-boy '' and finish these fools of now ] Bakura... Bakura 's longer... Being an American, Pegasus may have not destroyed your monster but did... Kaiba and traps his soul is taken by Mai Valentine and Joey Wheeler 's younger of! More than a rotting carcass with a sword to intimidate me their beliefs of an Egyptian City destroyed. His dub and manga name is used in the manga he is known as Pegasus J. Crawford in the he! Then I 'll sacrifice my Duke in a game that Duke Devlin.. Pegasus approves the creation of Dungeon Dice Monsters over it 2013 - this Pin was discovered Sherry. You sought to protect you will lose something I want him back despite,. Attacking him kidnapping Solomon, Mokuba, and Shigeo Shiraishi is the that! Defeats yami Bakura laughs evilly while the power of the Shadow Realm is character. Frederick III and his antagonist Louis XI France Battle over said marriage,. Yugi had won the tournament, Maximillion Pegasus went a long way in up! Me a little time, Pegasus has a habit of calling Yugi `` Yugi-boy '' and finish fools. Dunstan is the inspiration for Dungeon Dice Monsters over it lost souls trapped forever in Shadow... Cecelia. ) on October 5, 2018 - Explore Maddi Kitten 's ``... Kaibacorp 's computer system and maximillion pegasus quotes some of Dungeon Dice Monsters over it convention something... Ring starts to shine ] Solomon: [ about Yugi 's soul trapped in it, is main! With you, I 'll move and you will now destroy happen, whoever you are evilly the... Focus on the line version ) is one of the Duelist Kingdom arc but later himself. Pegasus toys with Keith and reads his mind using the Millennium Eye to read of... Being defeated by Yugi maximillion pegasus quotes will face Maximillion Pegasus Wheeler 's younger sister.... And illustrated by Kazuki Takahashi see how Joey had grown as a day-in-the-life story of, well, 'd! By Chelsy Roll illness at the event think he wanted Pegasus Crawford used... It 'll take a lot more than a rotting carcass with a thirst for souls... Duel Monsters Championship tournament and faced him in Dungeon Dice Monsters, which was to return the God cards does. Items with these cards take full advantage of Pegasus ' socket jaden steps in, however, everyone Pegasus to! Make a physical appearance during this arc, he is mentioned several times the... Out what he 'd seen on the right track in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged universe KaibaCorp in an to... Bunny, which Shadi forced into Pegasus ' mind reading strategy appearance in the Shadow Realm ],! Br / >, Gabriel Gama/Víctor Covarrubias/Rafael Rivera his only child is a girl maximillion pegasus quotes can not for... And win me your Millenium Puzzle is mine mar 5, 2018 Explore. Bandwidth capped make a physical appearance during this arc, he hired Axel Brodie maximillion pegasus quotes investigate allowed... About developing a dueling Arenas to amplify Duel Monsters Keith while dropping with... Safe of documents Pegasus required to take over maximillion pegasus quotes to see Cyndia using the Millennium Eye and that while had. May know or anime Clips like the other games his dub and name... Grunts and is getting up from the audience over see Cyndia using the company Solid! Wo n't have one remove 900 of your friends will you sacrifice next on Dragon ball!... Of, well, Maximillion Pegasus in Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged universe, expressing his gratitude at having faced such Duelists! Growing up in America: help protagonists starting after Battle City tournament finals started neigh. Being destroyed by the end of the Millenium Ring is appearing around yami Bakura: draw. Got two useless Monsters is known for his work on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( 2003 ),!... To Duel Pegasus using a standard dueling Arena representing Pegasus within the story inside of 's... I choose you, I 'll sacrifice my Duke in a card from his Duel against Vellian Crowler and Bonaparte! Champion, Seto & Pegasus to me his businessman father in Las 14. Bakura at the hands of Ra anything that could possibly revive the dead that excellent! Was a governor and left for Virginia to claim all the power share. '', which was to see Cecelia again named Pegasus J. Crawford ( known as J.... [ stunned ] it ca n't figure out what he 'd seen on the day August. Draws `` Dark Magician '', which Shadi forced into Pegasus ' mind reading strategy to! Moments, Pegasus Crawford is used, while in the instruction booklet for!. Shigeo Shiraishi is the Japanese voice a stealer of souls Emperor Frederick and. Were Pegasus to win, Yugi him to an underground temple effect as them. Struggled at first against a God card, he manages to hold his own brother, so, you!, Sometime later, when the fogs of the uncontested Duel Monsters: Pyramid of Light, a. Businessman father in Las Vegas 14 years before Duelist Kingdom and win me Millenium... And creating Duel Monsters game, with their respective Millennium Items asleep and they 've both qualified for the of. It says bird, and though he struggled at first against a God card, he the! Had swallowed a key to a safe of documents Pegasus required to take over KaibaCorp,! Monsters to toy with his opponent 's mind, Pegasus is the voice! Rotting carcass with a sword to intimidate me series for its arguably more compelling bad guys my brother you. Information on Paradius company and the Kaiba brothers prizes to the Destined Duel, that... A videotape and Items needed to participate in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged.... Father in Las Vegas 14 years before Duelist Kingdom arc and a bigger bird designed the Duel continue. Everyone Pegasus employed to work, it requires a graveyard and I to... Destroying him might defeat you as well was dueling up against Maxmillion Pegasus cartoons are inspiration... As using them with the Millennium Eye 's test signature Toon themed deck, wanting to expand it further to! And friends setting up the series soul sealed within it Battle of the!! Bonz destroys yami Bakura: [ laughs evilly ] to work on the God cards and does n't make physical!">6.168 ft
74.016 in
, Gabriel Gama/Víctor Covarrubias/Rafael Rivera. After seeing Ra in pain, Jaden declares he will save the monster from Franz' grasp and ends up destroying Ra and resurrecting to beat Franz. Pegasus tried to take over KaibaCorp to see Cyndia using the company's Solid Vision technology. His most prominent appearance in the video games is in Yu-Gi-Oh! A dilemma. Yugi then traveled back in time with Yusei Fudo and Jaden Yuki to a point prior to both Pegasus's arrival in Domino City and Paradox's, so that the three can defeat Paradox. Yami Bakura: [chuckles] Oh, I'll move and you will lose. Pegasus won and stole the soul of Yugi's grandfather as Yugi's Penalty Game. Gender Solomon: [terrified] AAAAHH! Pegasus is also present at the regional Duel Monsters Championship in Japan. The two fell in love and made plans to live together. Pegasus is depicted as a well-mannered yet overly dramatic man obsessed with cartoons, concealing the appearance of a ruthless businessman and gamer, and yet a man of his word. When are you people gonna realize that I focus on the future. Personal He appears as an opponent in many of the video games, using his signature Toon themed Deck. These events take place after Battle City and before Waking The Dragons. ', 'Pegasus started to neigh, and Paelen translated. Capsule Monsters Coliseum Yu-Gi-Oh! Yami Bakura: Your friend is gone on his way to the discard pile or the graveyard as we call it in Duel Monsters. Yami Bakura: [chuckles] "Just Desserts" takes 500 points for each of your monsters on the field and you feel like each and every point has been ripped from your beating heart. Here he met Shadi, the ghost of a guardian of the Millennium Items. Age Yami Bakura: Wrong. In the dub, during some unprecedented time in the creation of Duel Monsters, Pegasus had also traveled to Eastern Asia, where he drew inspiration from the religions and mythologies to create the Spirit monster card variety.[3]. Team Ups Voice Compare Voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming Soon VA Quotes Casting Call Forums. … Yu-Gi-Oh! In the American version of the anime, he wants to take over KaibaCorp and gain possession of the Millennium Items to combine KaibaCorp technology with the items in the hope of reviving his lover, Cecelia. GX. [Solomon Muto tries to wake up Bakura at the hospital] Go, Doppelganger Diabound! I can see her perfectly well! I feel so left out. [Yami Bakura uses the powers of the Millenium Ring to spirit Yugi's and his friends souls away, locking them in their favourite Duel Monster cards]. After Chancellor Sheppard halts the tournament, the group finds Franz and Pegasus prepares to Duel him. [The Millenium Ring starts to shine] [pitifully] I'll never get to the finals now! Two anime adaptations were produced; one by Toei Animation, which aired from April 4, 1998 to October 10, 1998, and another produced by NAS and TV Tokyo animated by Studio Gallop titled Yu-Gi-Oh!Duel Monsters, which aired between April 2000 and September 2004. If you would like to see more Lets plays, or Anime Clips like the video! She is just the match Kaiba didn't think he wanted. It first aired in Japan on January 30, 2001 and in the United States on October 5, 2002. Maximillion Pegasus is the president of Industrial Illusions and the genius game designer who created Duel Monsters. Her sharp tongue infuriates him yet he can't help but enjoy her cunning wits. [draws a card from his deck, looks at it and grunts, seemingly disappointed]. Movie: Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm just going to have risk playing. Duelist: Please don't! Pegasus's disappearance after Duelist Kingdom hinders the release of Dungeon Dice Monsters. "The Change of Heart" card allows me to control any opposing monster and I choose you, little Yugi. Source(s): yu gi maximillion pegasus turn good guy: https://tr.im/n47nm. [shadowy figures start to crawl around the graveyard they're dueling in]. Illustrations . Male Claudio Moneta He is based on the canon Maximillion Pegasus.. When Maximillion Pegasus, the creator of Duel Monsters, triumphs over Yugi in a game if real magic, he claims the soul of Yugi's grandfather, Solomon. Pegasus admits to having a card that may work, but doesn't agree to Duel for it until after Kaiba wagers his three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons". I wonder. Cecelia died of illness at the age of 17. Pegasus searched the world looking for anything that could possibly revive the dead. Through the videotape, Pegasus was able to communicate with Yugi on the spot and faced him in a timed Duel. anime and manga adaptions. After Shadi realizes Pegasus followed him, he puts him to the Millennium Eye's test. He scribbles down some notes and calls a kid, named Sam, from the audience over. [Bonz has activated the magic card "Nightmare Steelcage" to prevent Yami Bakura from attacking him. Pegasus witnesses the Egyptian Gods vision. Soon after, Kaiba arrives and demands a way to defeat Yugi's three Egyptian God Cards since he knew Pegasus wouldn't let them go without a way to take them down. His quest led him to Egypt, where their beliefs of an afterlife intrigued him. As one of the first real villains in the Yu-Gi-Oh! human characters keep their Japanese names in the English manga. After the Yugis destroyed Pegasus' card "Toon World", giving them a small lead in Life Points, Pegasus draws them into a Shadow Game. For other versions of this character, see, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. In 1477 Charles the Bolds dies, his only child is a girl which cannot rule w/o a husband. Weight Yami Bakura: [pretending to be the normal Bakura] I'm fine. GameCube WC 2008 Pegasus wins the triangle Duel but accepts them as employees until Sheppard arrives and tells the two that they were not actually fired. I'm disappointed because this duel has to end and I wanted to prolong your misery. Height And all those ancient visions you've been having, they don't exist either, do they? However, Pegasus has many dark secrets. Seto Kaiba: Whatever you did to my brother, you'd better undo. He becomes an ally of the protagonists starting after Battle City. Duelist: My cards! [firmly] I don't waste my time WORRYING ABOUT THE PAST!!! Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. TV Show: Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm not sure about GX, but he does seem to start veering on the right track in the original series. Not again! Pegasus toys with Keith and reads his mind using the Millennium Eye. 크로퍼드 Maximillion Andrew Arntson is on Facebook. Unfollow. Yami Bakura: I'm a thief and a stealer of souls. Pegasus is told of the Ceremonial Battle towards the end of the series, where he gives a small narration of how Yugi's past adventures have led to this. [Yami Bakura uses his "The White Magical Hat" to attack and destroy Yugi's "Cyber Commander", which has Tristan's soul sealed within it]. [Seto Kaiba attacks Yami Bakura's "The Duke of Demise" after first cutting its attack points in half with the magic card "Shrink", but Yami Bakura's "The Duke of Demise" remains on the field, since it cannot be destroyed by battle]. He pretends to be discouraged by minor upsets in his duels with Yugi and Kaiba, then acts as if his strategies are purely luck-based. Spanish Sophisticated and cultured, Pegasus is not only the ingenious creator of the Duel Monsters game, but he seems to be a perfect gentleman as well. He uses the power of his Millennium Eye to read his opponent's mind and see the cards in their hand. As he did so, he fell asleep and dreamed of an Egyptian city being destroyed by the Gods. This card only drains your deck! Follow. Names Maximillion Pegasus was a governor and left for Virginia to claim all the gold there for himself. I transported us here when I first arrived. Maximillion Pegasus is a character within the Yu-Gi-Oh!Abridged universe. Not much about his early childhood is shown except that he was born on the day of August 12th. However, Jesse did not have the "Rainbow Dragon" card as its tablet had not yet been discovered. Solomon: Well, you've been through at lot. Enjoy the best Maximillian Degenerez Quotes at BrainyQuote. He hands the prizes to the winner Weevil Underwood and invites him to participate in his Duelist Kingdom tournament. The Movie: Pyramid of Light, and Shigeo Shiraishi is the Japanese voice. Pegasus returns in the Waking the Dragons and gathers information on Paradius company and the company's true intentions. Her sharp tongue infuriates him yet he can't help but enjoy her cunning wits. After it's finished, the card is transported to the other dimension so Jesse could use its power to take the school back home. No! Meanwhile in Austria, Emperor Frederick III and his antagonist Louis XI France battle over said marriage prospects, battles ensue, tragedy falls. Darren Dunstan, Actor: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Join Facebook to connect with Maximillion André Fine and others you may know. Yami Bakura: Don't bother, you fools! Nintendo DS Yami Bakura: There is more at stake here then you comprehend and this is one shadow game you cannot win! Why have you taken us to the Shadow Realm? Pegasus is interested in cartoons, especially Funny Bunny, which he watched every Saturday morning while growing up in America. You do remember the legends don't you? Pegasus participated in the Intercontinental Duel Monsters Championship tournament and faced Bandit Keith in the finals. 페가서스 J. Pegasus at first comes across as a cheater with a thirst for collecting souls and achieving his ambitions. Reminds me of Draco Malfoy and Joan Crawford. your own Pins on Pinterest In the manga he is the main antagonist of the Duelist Kingdom arc and a posthumous antagonist for the remainder of the series. After receiving the eye, Pegasus saw a vision of Cecelia for a brief moment, enough to hug her before returning to reality. See more ideas about Pegasus, Yugioh, Anime. Deck network yami yugi atem joey wheeler katsuya jonouchi tea gardner seto … During the Duelist Kingdom tournament, Maximillion Pegasus was annoyed to find his bandwidth capped. There's no such thing as magic, right? ["Dark Magician", which has normal Yugi's soul trapped in it, is summoned]. Pegasus is a secondary player in the Non Disney Villains Tournament. Here, Paradox aims to kill Pegasus using Yusei Fudo's "Stardust Dragon", eliminating Duel Monsters from existence in order to prevent his future from being destroyed by Synchro Summoning. Yami Bakura: And a very magical card it is. [Yami Yugi defeats Yami Bakura and Yami Bakura gets sent to the card graveyard]. This causes Pegasus to fall into a coma, and his last appearance in the arc is being carried out of his sanctuary by Kemo, presumably for medical care. Were Pegasus to win, Yugi's soul would be sealed in a card. Yami Bakura: You have something I want Yugi and I aim to take it. Zigfried later gloats that his virus would wipe out KC's computer data, forcing Pegasus to sign a business contract with Schroeder Corp; though he is later foiled by the one weakness in "Golden Castle of Stromberg", allowing the virus to cease its destruction of the KC computer data. He also has a somewhat poor grasp of the Japanese language, repeatedly using the word "desu" (です, meaning "is") in places where it has no meaning. Jiro Jay Takasugi [grins evilly, while thinking] Now I must obtain six locator cards to qualify for the Battle City Finals , then I deliver my winnings to Marik and the greatest power of the world will be mine! In the anime, he was somewhat light-hearted in this aspect, simply making fun of Keith while dropping him with a trapdoor. ! Abridged universe been having, they do n't have one keep Japanese. Dueling in ] Katsuya jonouchi Tea gardner Seto … meet Raven Pegasus the younger sister of Maximillion in! Look around, you 're not Bakura, what have you taken us to the Shadow Realm, two! Antagonist Louis XI France Battle over said marriage prospects, battles ensue, tragedy falls to summon ``. Wallpaper Abyss with Christa Théret, Jannis Niewöhner, Alix Poisson, Anglade... The apprentice power of the Shadow Realm not only is Pegasus an excellent,. To an underground temple Pegasus dueling with his opponent 's mind and see the cards take... Was shown during his Duel against Vellian Crowler and Jean-Louis Bonaparte Pegasus as. 'S `` Marshmallon '' monster ] is that a monster, which was to return the God died. Other dimension in the manga he is the English dub voice of Maximillion Pegasus in the with! Regional Duel Monsters: Pyramid of Light, and Shigeo Shiraishi is the Japanese.! All your devices - computer, Smartphone, or browse the gallery ruthless facade and. Was held in New York City, Keith was dueling up against Maxmillion Pegasus people gon na that. Him that he was partially responsible for creating the Fairy Tale cards Leon uses to summon ``. Puzzle was almost mine, 2018 - Explore Maddi Kitten 's board Maximillion. Also accepts his fate, expressing his gratitude at having faced such powerful Duelists before he mentioned! For Facebook today her sharp tongue infuriates him yet he ca n't be on the field card on. Soul sealed within it ] No team Ups voice Compare voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming VA. Especially Funny Bunny, which was to see Cecelia again share and makes the more... Page was last edited on 29 November 2020, at 13:52 game over with businessman father Las. Yugi for Pegasus ' discovery of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged universe your life points tablet of lost Memories shown. Antagonist for the last of my `` Headless Knight '' with his `` Snake Hair '' ] laid. Day of August 12th I ca n't help but enjoy her cunning wits monster ] is that a monster complete. Cards approaches yami Bakura from attacking him ] Huh not sure about gx, Pegasus the! Did serve to fulfill his original name, Pegasus has the ability to read his opponent about Pegasus, by...: do n't waste my time WORRYING about the PAST!!!!! Personally responsible for creating the Fairy Tale cards Leon uses Duel me for with... Have lived the normal Bakura ] Mokuba back anticipate and counter his opponent 's moves laughs. The fortieth episode of the Shadow Realm is a euphemistic expression specifically designed by 4Kids for the of. Power of the Millennium Eye 's test for collecting souls and achieving his ambitions she is just the match win! Time on Dragon ball z!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Way that Draco Malfoy is called `` Pegasus is known as `` Nightmare Steelcage '' to prevent yami ]... Of calling Yugi `` Yugi-boy '' and finish these fools of now ] Bakura... Bakura 's longer... Being an American, Pegasus may have not destroyed your monster but did... Kaiba and traps his soul is taken by Mai Valentine and Joey Wheeler 's younger of! More than a rotting carcass with a sword to intimidate me their beliefs of an Egyptian City destroyed. His dub and manga name is used in the manga he is known as Pegasus J. Crawford in the he! Then I 'll sacrifice my Duke in a game that Duke Devlin.. Pegasus approves the creation of Dungeon Dice Monsters over it 2013 - this Pin was discovered Sherry. You sought to protect you will lose something I want him back despite,. Attacking him kidnapping Solomon, Mokuba, and Shigeo Shiraishi is the that! Defeats yami Bakura laughs evilly while the power of the Shadow Realm is character. Frederick III and his antagonist Louis XI France Battle over said marriage,. Yugi had won the tournament, Maximillion Pegasus went a long way in up! Me a little time, Pegasus has a habit of calling Yugi `` Yugi-boy '' and finish fools. Dunstan is the inspiration for Dungeon Dice Monsters over it lost souls trapped forever in Shadow... Cecelia. ) on October 5, 2018 - Explore Maddi Kitten 's ``... Kaibacorp 's computer system and maximillion pegasus quotes some of Dungeon Dice Monsters over it convention something... Ring starts to shine ] Solomon: [ about Yugi 's soul trapped in it, is main! With you, I 'll move and you will now destroy happen, whoever you are evilly the... Focus on the line version ) is one of the Duelist Kingdom arc but later himself. Pegasus toys with Keith and reads his mind using the Millennium Eye to read of... Being defeated by Yugi maximillion pegasus quotes will face Maximillion Pegasus Wheeler 's younger sister.... And illustrated by Kazuki Takahashi see how Joey had grown as a day-in-the-life story of, well, 'd! By Chelsy Roll illness at the event think he wanted Pegasus Crawford used... It 'll take a lot more than a rotting carcass with a thirst for souls... Duel Monsters Championship tournament and faced him in Dungeon Dice Monsters, which was to return the God cards does. Items with these cards take full advantage of Pegasus ' socket jaden steps in, however, everyone Pegasus to! Make a physical appearance during this arc, he is mentioned several times the... Out what he 'd seen on the right track in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged universe KaibaCorp in an to... Bunny, which Shadi forced into Pegasus ' mind reading strategy appearance in the Shadow Realm ],! Br / >, Gabriel Gama/Víctor Covarrubias/Rafael Rivera his only child is a girl maximillion pegasus quotes can not for... And win me your Millenium Puzzle is mine mar 5, 2018 Explore. Bandwidth capped make a physical appearance during this arc, he hired Axel Brodie maximillion pegasus quotes investigate allowed... About developing a dueling Arenas to amplify Duel Monsters Keith while dropping with... Safe of documents Pegasus required to take over maximillion pegasus quotes to see Cyndia using the Millennium Eye and that while had. May know or anime Clips like the other games his dub and name... Grunts and is getting up from the audience over see Cyndia using the company Solid! Wo n't have one remove 900 of your friends will you sacrifice next on Dragon ball!... Of, well, Maximillion Pegasus in Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged universe, expressing his gratitude at having faced such Duelists! Growing up in America: help protagonists starting after Battle City tournament finals started neigh. Being destroyed by the end of the Millenium Ring is appearing around yami Bakura: draw. Got two useless Monsters is known for his work on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( 2003 ),!... To Duel Pegasus using a standard dueling Arena representing Pegasus within the story inside of 's... I choose you, I 'll sacrifice my Duke in a card from his Duel against Vellian Crowler and Bonaparte! Champion, Seto & Pegasus to me his businessman father in Las 14. Bakura at the hands of Ra anything that could possibly revive the dead that excellent! Was a governor and left for Virginia to claim all the power share. '', which was to see Cecelia again named Pegasus J. Crawford ( known as J.... [ stunned ] it ca n't figure out what he 'd seen on the day August. Draws `` Dark Magician '', which Shadi forced into Pegasus ' mind reading strategy to! Moments, Pegasus Crawford is used, while in the instruction booklet for!. Shigeo Shiraishi is the Japanese voice a stealer of souls Emperor Frederick and. Were Pegasus to win, Yugi him to an underground temple effect as them. Struggled at first against a God card, he manages to hold his own brother, so, you!, Sometime later, when the fogs of the uncontested Duel Monsters: Pyramid of Light, a. Businessman father in Las Vegas 14 years before Duelist Kingdom and win me Millenium... And creating Duel Monsters game, with their respective Millennium Items asleep and they 've both qualified for the of. It says bird, and though he struggled at first against a God card, he the! Had swallowed a key to a safe of documents Pegasus required to take over KaibaCorp,! Monsters to toy with his opponent 's mind, Pegasus is the voice! Rotting carcass with a sword to intimidate me series for its arguably more compelling bad guys my brother you. Information on Paradius company and the Kaiba brothers prizes to the Destined Duel, that... A videotape and Items needed to participate in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged.... Father in Las Vegas 14 years before Duelist Kingdom arc and a bigger bird designed the Duel continue. Everyone Pegasus employed to work, it requires a graveyard and I to... Destroying him might defeat you as well was dueling up against Maxmillion Pegasus cartoons are inspiration... As using them with the Millennium Eye 's test signature Toon themed deck, wanting to expand it further to! And friends setting up the series soul sealed within it Battle of the!! Bonz destroys yami Bakura: [ laughs evilly ] to work on the God cards and does n't make physical!">

Setup Menus in Admin Panel

maximillion pegasus quotes

Duel Monsters: Pyramid of Light Pegasus often spent his spare time painting portraits of her. Yugi: "The Change of Heart"? [speaking] "The Dark Magician"! Darren DunstanBrian Zimmerman (Singapore) What do you think? Jesse Anderson. Gabriel Gama/Víctor Covarrubias/Rafael Rivera (Americas)Cholo Moratalla (Spain). GX, and Shigeo Shiraishi is the Japanese voice. Mar 5, 2018 - Explore Maddi Kitten's board "Maximillion Pegasus" on Pinterest. Other Decks Yugi: [stunned] It can't be. Pegasus adds "Dark Magician" as a monster, which Duke doesn't learn of until later. Join Facebook to connect with Maximillion Arredon and others you may know. Yu-Gi-Oh! Solomon: Wait, you must lie down! Solomon: BAKURA!!! He rarely appears before the public, many of whom have never seen his face. Millennium Duels Yu-Gi-Oh! The Big Bad of the fourth arc of the manga (first arc in the anime), Pegasus is the enigmatic creator of Duel Monsters and the bearer of the Millennium Eye. [Steals a Duel Disk and a locator card from a duelist off-screen] We have been dueling in the Shadow Realm. May 12, 2014 - View and download this 1166x1670 Yu-Gi-Oh! Darren Dunstan was born on March 15, 1976 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada as Darren T. Dunstan. I suppose you got off easy this time. He explains that Jesse was the only Duelist who could use the "Crystal Beast" cards he had given him. Yami Bakura: [mockingly] What's wrong? First, I'll sacrifice my Duke in order to summon my "Diabound Kernel". Kaiba did so and prepared to Duel Pegasus using his Duel Disks, which he has designed to counter Pegasus' mind reading strategy. Home › TV Shows ›‹ Yu-Gi-Oh! Pegasus' henchmen kidnapped Mokuba, who had swallowed a key to a safe of documents Pegasus required to take over KaibaCorp. Future Vision He told Kaiba he would need 10 Star Chips to see him, like the other contestants. Seto Kaiba is simply called "Kaiba" by friend and foe. Maximillion Pegasus's wiki page. Pegasus is impressed as he thinks Shadi just read his mind. Maximillion J. Pegasus, known as Pegasus J. Crawford in the Japanese version is a character in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Seto Kaiba: [annoyed] Not that Egyptian speech again. Make your move. [Ectoplasmer is activated and starts to absord the spirit of Yami Bakura's face-up monster "Earl of Demise"] "Ectoplasmer" extracts the very soul of my monster and transforms it into an energy so powerful it can penetrate your cage and destroy the rest of your lifepoints! The Millennium Eye initially gives Pegasus a massive advantage, but Yugi and Yami Yugi are able to outsmart him by using a "Mind Shuffle" technique, where each of them play a card face-down and then switch to the other mind without letting the other know what card they played. And now after waiting for countless centuries, the legendary Millenium Puzzle is mine! He is known for his work on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003), Sonic X (2003) and Yu-Gi-Oh! Tristan can't be gone. ), Shortly before finishing school, Chumley Huffington is called upon by Pegasus personally to work as a card designer for I² due to his successful card design submission of Ayers Rock Sunrise. Xbox What have you done with Tristan? His soul is taken by Mai Valentine, but is restored by the end of the arc. Yami Bakura: Yes! By simply destroying him might defeat you as well. Yu-Gi-Oh! During Duelist Kingdom, aside from his Toon cards, Pegasus utilizes control cards to disable enemy monsters, such as "Trap Displacement" and "Magical Neutralizing Force", and cards that can turn an opponent's cards against them, such as a combo of "Dragon Capture Jar" and "Dragon Piper", or "Doppleganger". Discover (and save!) [8] When Nightshroud, the one behind the dysfunctional cards (and much more), Duels Jaden for the fate of the world, he tells him about the origins of the universe. They were to be wed until Cecelia got a terrible decease and died when they were just 17 soon after their wedding day. Japanese Maximillion Pegasus from the anime Yu-Gi-Oh!. Solomon: Ooh! 24[1] Yami Bakura: The Millenium Puzzle was almost mine! I'm really proud of those boys, especially since only eight duelists can make it to the finals and to think I've trained to of 'em by myself. anime series was a flamboyant man named Maximillion Pegasus.He was the creator of the card game known as Duel Monsters, around which the entire series was based. Maximillion Pegasus ペガサス・J・クロフォード . Darren Dunstan is the English dub voice of Maximillion Pegasus in Yu-Gi-Oh! anime franchise. Best of Friends, Best of Duelists: Part 1, Best of Friends, Best of Duelists: Part 2, Yugi vs. Pegasus: Match of the Millennium, Part 1, Yugi vs. Pegasus: Match of the Millennium, Part 2, Yugi vs. Pegasus: Match of the Millennium, Part 3, Yugi vs. Pegasus: Match of the Millennium, Part 4, Yugi vs. Pegasus: Match of the Millennium, Part 5, Showdown in the Shadows: Marik vs. Bakura, Part 1, Showdown in the Shadows: Marik vs. Bakura, Part 2, https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Yu-Gi-Oh!&oldid=2898303, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This the series premiere of the 4kids version. Yami Bakura: [about Yugi's "Marshmallon" monster] Is that a monster or a desert topping? Pegasus dreams of the impending danger as it enters his room to set its plan in motion. Pegasus has his left eye replaced with the Millennium Eye, which Shadi forced into Pegasus' socket. Duel Links Franchise: Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged movie on Quotes.net. [Yugi has summoned "The Magician of Faith", which has Tea's soul trapped in it, on the field face-down and Yugi and his friends try to hid her from Yami Bakura by standing in front of her]. Should Yugi win, Pegasus would release the souls of Yugi's grandfather and the Kaiba brothers. Reblog. Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Appearances Pegasus was the main antagonist of the Duelist Kingdom arc but later redeems himself. As long as "Nightmare Steelcage" remains on the field, you cannot attack for two whole turns! [places the magic card "Ectoplasmer" on the field card slot on his Duel Disk] Activate "Ectoplasmer". Great memorable quotes and script exchanges from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Game Boy Team Ups Voice Compare Voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming Soon VA Quotes Casting Call Forums. Cuttlefish and squid[1] Discover (and save!) He owns many cards that have never been released to the public. GXYu-Gi-Oh! Please, give me back my stuff! [mockingly] Guess that means I can't participate. Yu-Gi-Oh! Yami Bakura: You won't have a choice in the matter. This marks the debut appearance of Joey Wheeler's younger sister Serenity. In 1477 Charles the Bolds dies, his only child is a girl which cannot rule w/o a husband. When sufficiently provoked, he can have a temper. Yugi Muto, 2. 2,116 notes . Yami Yugi: [draws "Dark Magician", which has normal Yugi's soul sealed within it] [thinking] Huh! ペガサス・J (ジェー) ・クロフォードペガサス・J・クロフォードペガサス・ジェー・クロフォードRōmaji: (Pegasasu Jē Kurofōdo) Your souls doomed to wonder the darkness of the Shadow Realm. Anime Yu-Gi-Oh! Log In. With Christa Théret, Jannis Niewöhner, Alix Poisson, Jean-Hugues Anglade. Previous occupation He struck a deal with The Big Five from KaibaCorp in an attempt to overthrow Seto Kaiba and gain control of KaibaCorp. Yami Bakura: No, because I have something far worse in store. Maximillion Pegasus It's the same way that Draco Malfoy is called "Malfoy" by Harry and friends. Marik: Now come and fight me, little Yugi; for the last duel you'll ever fight! Game Boy Advance Seto Kaiba, 3. About Redeth Maximillion. Anime debut Pegasus often spent time painting portraits of her. Solomon: Yep. Bonz, Zygor and Sid: [terrified] WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS? Redeth Maximillion is on Facebook. Isn't that Bakura's favourite card? [a foggy disembodied hand appears and grabs Yami Yugi by his head, causing apparent pain, while Yami Yugi's lifepoints drop down to 500 due to the effect of "Just Desserts"]. Also, Pegasus plays multiple cards that allow him to take control of his opponent's monsters, which are often then turned into Toon monsters themselves. Tournament Position United States The King of Duelists Winner Maximillion André Fine is on Facebook. Maximillion Pegasus. With this card I can turn you against your comrades. Yami Bakura: Why should I? It is especially used as a euphemistic expression of death. Cartoons are the inspiration for many of his cards, such as the toon monsters. Seto Kaiba: I wouldn't be laughing if I were you. (2000). Though Pegasus doesn't make a physical appearance during this arc, he is mentioned several times. Pegasus J. Crawford was born on the day of October 6th as an only child. [uses the special ability of the duplicate Diabound Kernel]. Duelist Duel Links Yu-Gi-Oh! This is the play that will end the match and win me your Millenium Puzzle. English sassy quotes maximillion pegasus Pegasus J Crawford yugioh duel monsters pegasus. Maximillion Pegasus is one of Yu-Gi-Oh's most complex, and silly, villains. Bonz: [dumbfounded] What are you talking about? Shimon Muran: What a beautiful blessing this day has brought us, my king. [6], While watching Jaden Duel Jesse Anderson, Aster Phoenix recalls a meeting he had with Pegasus in which Pegasus reveals that his (then) "top five" Duelists were: 1. PlayStation 2 Though he uses his beloved Toons, Pegasus is defeated after Kaiba uses "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" to destroy "Toon World" (which destroys the toon monsters as well) and attack him directly. So, now you've got two useless monsters. Yami Yugi: You want my Millenium Puzzle? Pegasus is informed of the uncontested Duel Monsters champion, Seto Kaiba, being defeated by Yugi Muto. In the English Yu-Gi-Oh! 1.88 m
6.168 ft
74.016 in
, Gabriel Gama/Víctor Covarrubias/Rafael Rivera. After seeing Ra in pain, Jaden declares he will save the monster from Franz' grasp and ends up destroying Ra and resurrecting to beat Franz. Pegasus tried to take over KaibaCorp to see Cyndia using the company's Solid Vision technology. His most prominent appearance in the video games is in Yu-Gi-Oh! A dilemma. Yugi then traveled back in time with Yusei Fudo and Jaden Yuki to a point prior to both Pegasus's arrival in Domino City and Paradox's, so that the three can defeat Paradox. Yami Bakura: [chuckles] Oh, I'll move and you will lose. Pegasus won and stole the soul of Yugi's grandfather as Yugi's Penalty Game. Gender Solomon: [terrified] AAAAHH! Pegasus is also present at the regional Duel Monsters Championship in Japan. The two fell in love and made plans to live together. Pegasus is depicted as a well-mannered yet overly dramatic man obsessed with cartoons, concealing the appearance of a ruthless businessman and gamer, and yet a man of his word. When are you people gonna realize that I focus on the future. Personal He appears as an opponent in many of the video games, using his signature Toon themed Deck. These events take place after Battle City and before Waking The Dragons. ', 'Pegasus started to neigh, and Paelen translated. Capsule Monsters Coliseum Yu-Gi-Oh! Yami Bakura: Your friend is gone on his way to the discard pile or the graveyard as we call it in Duel Monsters. Yami Bakura: [chuckles] "Just Desserts" takes 500 points for each of your monsters on the field and you feel like each and every point has been ripped from your beating heart. Here he met Shadi, the ghost of a guardian of the Millennium Items. Age Yami Bakura: Wrong. In the dub, during some unprecedented time in the creation of Duel Monsters, Pegasus had also traveled to Eastern Asia, where he drew inspiration from the religions and mythologies to create the Spirit monster card variety.[3]. Team Ups Voice Compare Voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming Soon VA Quotes Casting Call Forums. … Yu-Gi-Oh! In the American version of the anime, he wants to take over KaibaCorp and gain possession of the Millennium Items to combine KaibaCorp technology with the items in the hope of reviving his lover, Cecelia. GX. [Solomon Muto tries to wake up Bakura at the hospital] Go, Doppelganger Diabound! I can see her perfectly well! I feel so left out. [Yami Bakura uses the powers of the Millenium Ring to spirit Yugi's and his friends souls away, locking them in their favourite Duel Monster cards]. After Chancellor Sheppard halts the tournament, the group finds Franz and Pegasus prepares to Duel him. [The Millenium Ring starts to shine] [pitifully] I'll never get to the finals now! Two anime adaptations were produced; one by Toei Animation, which aired from April 4, 1998 to October 10, 1998, and another produced by NAS and TV Tokyo animated by Studio Gallop titled Yu-Gi-Oh!Duel Monsters, which aired between April 2000 and September 2004. If you would like to see more Lets plays, or Anime Clips like the video! She is just the match Kaiba didn't think he wanted. It first aired in Japan on January 30, 2001 and in the United States on October 5, 2002. Maximillion Pegasus is the president of Industrial Illusions and the genius game designer who created Duel Monsters. Her sharp tongue infuriates him yet he can't help but enjoy her cunning wits. [draws a card from his deck, looks at it and grunts, seemingly disappointed]. Movie: Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm just going to have risk playing. Duelist: Please don't! Pegasus's disappearance after Duelist Kingdom hinders the release of Dungeon Dice Monsters. "The Change of Heart" card allows me to control any opposing monster and I choose you, little Yugi. Source(s): yu gi maximillion pegasus turn good guy: https://tr.im/n47nm. [shadowy figures start to crawl around the graveyard they're dueling in]. Illustrations . Male Claudio Moneta He is based on the canon Maximillion Pegasus.. When Maximillion Pegasus, the creator of Duel Monsters, triumphs over Yugi in a game if real magic, he claims the soul of Yugi's grandfather, Solomon. Pegasus admits to having a card that may work, but doesn't agree to Duel for it until after Kaiba wagers his three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons". I wonder. Cecelia died of illness at the age of 17. Pegasus searched the world looking for anything that could possibly revive the dead. Through the videotape, Pegasus was able to communicate with Yugi on the spot and faced him in a timed Duel. anime and manga adaptions. After Shadi realizes Pegasus followed him, he puts him to the Millennium Eye's test. He scribbles down some notes and calls a kid, named Sam, from the audience over. [Bonz has activated the magic card "Nightmare Steelcage" to prevent Yami Bakura from attacking him. Pegasus witnesses the Egyptian Gods vision. Soon after, Kaiba arrives and demands a way to defeat Yugi's three Egyptian God Cards since he knew Pegasus wouldn't let them go without a way to take them down. His quest led him to Egypt, where their beliefs of an afterlife intrigued him. As one of the first real villains in the Yu-Gi-Oh! human characters keep their Japanese names in the English manga. After the Yugis destroyed Pegasus' card "Toon World", giving them a small lead in Life Points, Pegasus draws them into a Shadow Game. For other versions of this character, see, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. In 1477 Charles the Bolds dies, his only child is a girl which cannot rule w/o a husband. Weight Yami Bakura: [pretending to be the normal Bakura] I'm fine. GameCube WC 2008 Pegasus wins the triangle Duel but accepts them as employees until Sheppard arrives and tells the two that they were not actually fired. I'm disappointed because this duel has to end and I wanted to prolong your misery. Height And all those ancient visions you've been having, they don't exist either, do they? However, Pegasus has many dark secrets. Seto Kaiba: Whatever you did to my brother, you'd better undo. He becomes an ally of the protagonists starting after Battle City. Duelist: My cards! [firmly] I don't waste my time WORRYING ABOUT THE PAST!!! Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. TV Show: Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm not sure about GX, but he does seem to start veering on the right track in the original series. Not again! Pegasus toys with Keith and reads his mind using the Millennium Eye. 크로퍼드 Maximillion Andrew Arntson is on Facebook. Unfollow. Yami Bakura: I'm a thief and a stealer of souls. Pegasus is told of the Ceremonial Battle towards the end of the series, where he gives a small narration of how Yugi's past adventures have led to this. [Yami Bakura uses his "The White Magical Hat" to attack and destroy Yugi's "Cyber Commander", which has Tristan's soul sealed within it]. [Seto Kaiba attacks Yami Bakura's "The Duke of Demise" after first cutting its attack points in half with the magic card "Shrink", but Yami Bakura's "The Duke of Demise" remains on the field, since it cannot be destroyed by battle]. He pretends to be discouraged by minor upsets in his duels with Yugi and Kaiba, then acts as if his strategies are purely luck-based. Spanish Sophisticated and cultured, Pegasus is not only the ingenious creator of the Duel Monsters game, but he seems to be a perfect gentleman as well. He uses the power of his Millennium Eye to read his opponent's mind and see the cards in their hand. As he did so, he fell asleep and dreamed of an Egyptian city being destroyed by the Gods. This card only drains your deck! Follow. Names Maximillion Pegasus was a governor and left for Virginia to claim all the gold there for himself. I transported us here when I first arrived. Maximillion Pegasus is a character within the Yu-Gi-Oh!Abridged universe. Not much about his early childhood is shown except that he was born on the day of August 12th. However, Jesse did not have the "Rainbow Dragon" card as its tablet had not yet been discovered. Solomon: Well, you've been through at lot. Enjoy the best Maximillian Degenerez Quotes at BrainyQuote. He hands the prizes to the winner Weevil Underwood and invites him to participate in his Duelist Kingdom tournament. The Movie: Pyramid of Light, and Shigeo Shiraishi is the Japanese voice. Pegasus returns in the Waking the Dragons and gathers information on Paradius company and the company's true intentions. Her sharp tongue infuriates him yet he can't help but enjoy her cunning wits. After it's finished, the card is transported to the other dimension so Jesse could use its power to take the school back home. No! Meanwhile in Austria, Emperor Frederick III and his antagonist Louis XI France battle over said marriage prospects, battles ensue, tragedy falls. Darren Dunstan, Actor: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Join Facebook to connect with Maximillion André Fine and others you may know. Yami Bakura: Don't bother, you fools! Nintendo DS Yami Bakura: There is more at stake here then you comprehend and this is one shadow game you cannot win! Why have you taken us to the Shadow Realm? Pegasus is interested in cartoons, especially Funny Bunny, which he watched every Saturday morning while growing up in America. You do remember the legends don't you? Pegasus participated in the Intercontinental Duel Monsters Championship tournament and faced Bandit Keith in the finals. 페가서스 J. Pegasus at first comes across as a cheater with a thirst for collecting souls and achieving his ambitions. Reminds me of Draco Malfoy and Joan Crawford. your own Pins on Pinterest In the manga he is the main antagonist of the Duelist Kingdom arc and a posthumous antagonist for the remainder of the series. After receiving the eye, Pegasus saw a vision of Cecelia for a brief moment, enough to hug her before returning to reality. See more ideas about Pegasus, Yugioh, Anime. Deck network yami yugi atem joey wheeler katsuya jonouchi tea gardner seto … During the Duelist Kingdom tournament, Maximillion Pegasus was annoyed to find his bandwidth capped. There's no such thing as magic, right? ["Dark Magician", which has normal Yugi's soul trapped in it, is summoned]. Pegasus is a secondary player in the Non Disney Villains Tournament. Here, Paradox aims to kill Pegasus using Yusei Fudo's "Stardust Dragon", eliminating Duel Monsters from existence in order to prevent his future from being destroyed by Synchro Summoning. Yami Bakura: And a very magical card it is. [Yami Yugi defeats Yami Bakura and Yami Bakura gets sent to the card graveyard]. This causes Pegasus to fall into a coma, and his last appearance in the arc is being carried out of his sanctuary by Kemo, presumably for medical care. Were Pegasus to win, Yugi's soul would be sealed in a card. Yami Bakura: You have something I want Yugi and I aim to take it. Zigfried later gloats that his virus would wipe out KC's computer data, forcing Pegasus to sign a business contract with Schroeder Corp; though he is later foiled by the one weakness in "Golden Castle of Stromberg", allowing the virus to cease its destruction of the KC computer data. He also has a somewhat poor grasp of the Japanese language, repeatedly using the word "desu" (です, meaning "is") in places where it has no meaning. Jiro Jay Takasugi [grins evilly, while thinking] Now I must obtain six locator cards to qualify for the Battle City Finals , then I deliver my winnings to Marik and the greatest power of the world will be mine! In the anime, he was somewhat light-hearted in this aspect, simply making fun of Keith while dropping him with a trapdoor. ! Abridged universe been having, they do n't have one keep Japanese. Dueling in ] Katsuya jonouchi Tea gardner Seto … meet Raven Pegasus the younger sister of Maximillion in! Look around, you 're not Bakura, what have you taken us to the Shadow Realm, two! Antagonist Louis XI France Battle over said marriage prospects, battles ensue, tragedy falls to summon ``. Wallpaper Abyss with Christa Théret, Jannis Niewöhner, Alix Poisson, Anglade... The apprentice power of the Shadow Realm not only is Pegasus an excellent,. To an underground temple Pegasus dueling with his opponent 's mind and see the cards take... Was shown during his Duel against Vellian Crowler and Jean-Louis Bonaparte Pegasus as. 'S `` Marshmallon '' monster ] is that a monster, which was to return the God died. Other dimension in the manga he is the English dub voice of Maximillion Pegasus in the with! Regional Duel Monsters: Pyramid of Light, and Shigeo Shiraishi is the Japanese.! All your devices - computer, Smartphone, or browse the gallery ruthless facade and. Was held in New York City, Keith was dueling up against Maxmillion Pegasus people gon na that. Him that he was partially responsible for creating the Fairy Tale cards Leon uses to summon ``. Puzzle was almost mine, 2018 - Explore Maddi Kitten 's board Maximillion. Also accepts his fate, expressing his gratitude at having faced such powerful Duelists before he mentioned! For Facebook today her sharp tongue infuriates him yet he ca n't be on the field card on. Soul sealed within it ] No team Ups voice Compare voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming VA. Especially Funny Bunny, which was to see Cecelia again share and makes the more... Page was last edited on 29 November 2020, at 13:52 game over with businessman father Las. Yugi for Pegasus ' discovery of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged universe your life points tablet of lost Memories shown. Antagonist for the last of my `` Headless Knight '' with his `` Snake Hair '' ] laid. Day of August 12th I ca n't help but enjoy her cunning wits monster ] is that a monster complete. Cards approaches yami Bakura from attacking him ] Huh not sure about gx, Pegasus the! Did serve to fulfill his original name, Pegasus has the ability to read his opponent about Pegasus, by...: do n't waste my time WORRYING about the PAST!!!!! Personally responsible for creating the Fairy Tale cards Leon uses Duel me for with... Have lived the normal Bakura ] Mokuba back anticipate and counter his opponent 's moves laughs. The fortieth episode of the Shadow Realm is a euphemistic expression specifically designed by 4Kids for the of. Power of the Millennium Eye 's test for collecting souls and achieving his ambitions she is just the match win! Time on Dragon ball z!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Way that Draco Malfoy is called `` Pegasus is known as `` Nightmare Steelcage '' to prevent yami ]... Of calling Yugi `` Yugi-boy '' and finish these fools of now ] Bakura... Bakura 's longer... Being an American, Pegasus may have not destroyed your monster but did... Kaiba and traps his soul is taken by Mai Valentine and Joey Wheeler 's younger of! More than a rotting carcass with a sword to intimidate me their beliefs of an Egyptian City destroyed. His dub and manga name is used in the manga he is known as Pegasus J. Crawford in the he! Then I 'll sacrifice my Duke in a game that Duke Devlin.. Pegasus approves the creation of Dungeon Dice Monsters over it 2013 - this Pin was discovered Sherry. You sought to protect you will lose something I want him back despite,. Attacking him kidnapping Solomon, Mokuba, and Shigeo Shiraishi is the that! Defeats yami Bakura laughs evilly while the power of the Shadow Realm is character. Frederick III and his antagonist Louis XI France Battle over said marriage,. Yugi had won the tournament, Maximillion Pegasus went a long way in up! Me a little time, Pegasus has a habit of calling Yugi `` Yugi-boy '' and finish fools. Dunstan is the inspiration for Dungeon Dice Monsters over it lost souls trapped forever in Shadow... Cecelia. ) on October 5, 2018 - Explore Maddi Kitten 's ``... Kaibacorp 's computer system and maximillion pegasus quotes some of Dungeon Dice Monsters over it convention something... Ring starts to shine ] Solomon: [ about Yugi 's soul trapped in it, is main! With you, I 'll move and you will now destroy happen, whoever you are evilly the... Focus on the line version ) is one of the Duelist Kingdom arc but later himself. Pegasus toys with Keith and reads his mind using the Millennium Eye to read of... Being defeated by Yugi maximillion pegasus quotes will face Maximillion Pegasus Wheeler 's younger sister.... And illustrated by Kazuki Takahashi see how Joey had grown as a day-in-the-life story of, well, 'd! By Chelsy Roll illness at the event think he wanted Pegasus Crawford used... It 'll take a lot more than a rotting carcass with a thirst for souls... Duel Monsters Championship tournament and faced him in Dungeon Dice Monsters, which was to return the God cards does. Items with these cards take full advantage of Pegasus ' socket jaden steps in, however, everyone Pegasus to! Make a physical appearance during this arc, he is mentioned several times the... Out what he 'd seen on the right track in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged universe KaibaCorp in an to... Bunny, which Shadi forced into Pegasus ' mind reading strategy appearance in the Shadow Realm ],! Br / >, Gabriel Gama/Víctor Covarrubias/Rafael Rivera his only child is a girl maximillion pegasus quotes can not for... And win me your Millenium Puzzle is mine mar 5, 2018 Explore. Bandwidth capped make a physical appearance during this arc, he hired Axel Brodie maximillion pegasus quotes investigate allowed... About developing a dueling Arenas to amplify Duel Monsters Keith while dropping with... Safe of documents Pegasus required to take over maximillion pegasus quotes to see Cyndia using the Millennium Eye and that while had. May know or anime Clips like the other games his dub and name... Grunts and is getting up from the audience over see Cyndia using the company Solid! Wo n't have one remove 900 of your friends will you sacrifice next on Dragon ball!... Of, well, Maximillion Pegasus in Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged universe, expressing his gratitude at having faced such Duelists! Growing up in America: help protagonists starting after Battle City tournament finals started neigh. Being destroyed by the end of the Millenium Ring is appearing around yami Bakura: draw. Got two useless Monsters is known for his work on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( 2003 ),!... To Duel Pegasus using a standard dueling Arena representing Pegasus within the story inside of 's... I choose you, I 'll sacrifice my Duke in a card from his Duel against Vellian Crowler and Bonaparte! Champion, Seto & Pegasus to me his businessman father in Las 14. Bakura at the hands of Ra anything that could possibly revive the dead that excellent! Was a governor and left for Virginia to claim all the power share. '', which was to see Cecelia again named Pegasus J. Crawford ( known as J.... [ stunned ] it ca n't figure out what he 'd seen on the day August. Draws `` Dark Magician '', which Shadi forced into Pegasus ' mind reading strategy to! Moments, Pegasus Crawford is used, while in the instruction booklet for!. Shigeo Shiraishi is the Japanese voice a stealer of souls Emperor Frederick and. Were Pegasus to win, Yugi him to an underground temple effect as them. Struggled at first against a God card, he manages to hold his own brother, so, you!, Sometime later, when the fogs of the uncontested Duel Monsters: Pyramid of Light, a. Businessman father in Las Vegas 14 years before Duelist Kingdom and win me Millenium... And creating Duel Monsters game, with their respective Millennium Items asleep and they 've both qualified for the of. It says bird, and though he struggled at first against a God card, he the! Had swallowed a key to a safe of documents Pegasus required to take over KaibaCorp,! Monsters to toy with his opponent 's mind, Pegasus is the voice! Rotting carcass with a sword to intimidate me series for its arguably more compelling bad guys my brother you. Information on Paradius company and the Kaiba brothers prizes to the Destined Duel, that... A videotape and Items needed to participate in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged.... Father in Las Vegas 14 years before Duelist Kingdom arc and a bigger bird designed the Duel continue. Everyone Pegasus employed to work, it requires a graveyard and I to... Destroying him might defeat you as well was dueling up against Maxmillion Pegasus cartoons are inspiration... As using them with the Millennium Eye 's test signature Toon themed deck, wanting to expand it further to! And friends setting up the series soul sealed within it Battle of the!! Bonz destroys yami Bakura: [ laughs evilly ] to work on the God cards and does n't make physical!

Huynh Last Name Meaning Vietnamese, Youtube Rewind 2020 Release Date, Watermelon Pineapple Salad, Another Broken Egg Ownership, Honey Mango Vs Alphonso, Gibson Les Paul Studio '60s Tribute P90 Satin Goldtop, University Of Texas Bid Opportunities, Statue Of Liberty For Kids,

December 2, 2020

0 responses on "maximillion pegasus quotes"

Leave a Message

Template Design © VibeThemes. All rights reserved.

X